Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Snow on the Mountains!

I should have posted before now, but with midterms and term papers I do what I can.

So last week we got an intense storm. The mountains disappeared!



When the clouds departed, there was snow!



There has been snow since then- but in different places every day.


It feels like December here. I keep thinking that I should be preparing for Christmas, then I realize that it is October.

Yesterday, for Family Home Evening, my "family" and I decorated cookies for Halloween. I stole a tradition from back home and made the cookies into Jack-O-Lanterns. I had to use a mix and pre-made frosting. Mom was right. They were a little gross. I learned a very important lesson.

Repeat after me:

I will ALWAYS Make my own frosting.

Good job. I'm glad that we've agreed.

I will post about Halloween soon. It's pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment