Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Vacation!

Ok, so this post is not about Provo. Sorry about that. This post is all about how great it is to be home after my first semester away.I get to sleep in my old bed, in my room with the mural that I painted. I got to set up the Christmas tree (at 10 PM December 22nd). This is only because no one else wanted to.they knew that I would do it- like I do every year.

Mom and I are making a new blanket for my dorm room- not that there was anything wrong with my old one. Making things for me is one of the ways Mom can show that she's thinking about me. She made most of the dresses and skirts in my closett and almost all of my extensive costume collection.

I get to cook my own food and spend time with my family in Tucson and Phoenix.

My hall feels a lot like a surrogate family when I am away, but we all get homesick.

Today I applied for a job for winter semester, and a job as an RA next year. RAs live in the residence halls as advisors/babysitters to the freshmen.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment